DARe (Darussalam Enterprise) is a Statutory Body that aims to nurture and support local enterprises from start-up to growth. DARe works closely with government and non-government agencies locally and abroad to foster the growth of business enterprises. Through DARe, a common and unified approach is taken to direct, support and encourage growth of local enterprises under a single body represented and driven by the private sector.
We are seeking highly motivated, proactive and qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited for the following position:
Role holder will be responsible in industrial land-use planning, infrastructure planning, tender preparation, construction supervision, project management, data collection and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Schedule work on a day to day basis to enable daily targets to be met, ensuring necessary resources are allocated to meet objectives
• Resolves issues and problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents
• Conduct regular inspection of DARe’s assets, facilities and projects
• Monitoring term contractors for monthly maintenance of infrastructure and facilities
• Assist Team Manager on all planning and development aspects including infrastructure planning, programing, forecasting and budget application and control
• Supervising DARe staff and contractors on new infrastructure or upgrading
• Supervising the performance of external service providers
• Ensures procedures and processes comply with all ISM procedures, guidelines and policies and HSSE requirement
• Coordinate and contribute to the achievement of the department objectives.
• Responsible for the quality and timeliness of the work provided and work produced.
• May hold responsibilities of any or higher level position from time to time.
• Implementation of best-of-industry technology in planning, and monitoring of projects
• Assisting in the development and implementation of planning, design, budgeting and development policies and procedures
• Holds a Degree / Diploma in a related field such as civil engineering and planning
• Have experience in the engineering/infrastructure design and planning, land-use concept or master planning
• Project management experience managing and supervising large scale earthworks, civil/engineering and infrastructure projects
• Applicants with investigation / analytical skills in technical problem solving will have an added advantage.
• At least 10 years’ experience
• Experience and know how using relevant technology and equipment in engineering design and planning
• Experience in reporting and budgeting with cost benefit analysis
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in LIS/GIS land information systems would be an advantage