Micro Bootcamp facilitator and content for cycle 4, 5 and 6 [Tender Ref: DTC 18 04 00]
Micro Bootcamp is a program to upskill and develop youth to participate in entrepreneurship.
Open for registered local and international companies with valid certificate of company registration.
Interested parties are required to send proposal with the relevant documents including:
• Valid certificate of company registration
• Organizational structure and CVs of facilitators
• List of access to facilitator’s network in areas of mentors and expertise in local business environment
• Company profile and track record of completing projects/programs for the past (3) years in areas of entrepreneurship.
• List of success stories (sustainable/expansion) from previous programs/activities.
• Track record of completing projects/programs for the past (3) years in areas of entrepreneurship
• Content of the proposed programme for Micro Business Bootcamp Programme
• Cost breakdown of proposed programme
• Timeline of implementation of programme
To register for the tender:
Please make the payment to DARe Finance, Level 3, Darussalam Enterprise (DARe), Design & Technology Building, Spg 32-37, Kg Anggerek Desa, Bandar Seri Begawan BE3713, Brunei Darussalam before 3.00pm on Friday, 5th July 2019.
Once payment is received, the Tender Documents will be issued via e-mail.
Those interested to apply can send in their sealed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or to DARe’s Tender Box at the 1st Floor, D&T Building at Kg Anggerek Desa.
Deadline for submission of the completed tender is no later than 2.00pm on Tuesday, 16th July 2019. Late submission will not be entertained.