EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
REFERENCE NO.: EOI 19 03 00
TO MANAGE, OPERATE AND MAINTAIN THE CAFETERIA FOR iCENTRE AND FOOD AND BEVERAGE VENDING MACHINES FOR ANGGEREK DESA TECHNOLOGY PARK BUILDINGS
Darussalam Enterprise (‘DARe’) hereby invites interested parties to submit Expression of Interest (‘EOI’) ‘To Manage, Operate and Maintain the Cafeteria and Food and Beverage Vending Machines for Anggerek Desa Technology Park Buildings’ located at Anggerek Desa Technology Park, Bandar Seri Begawan, Negara Brunei Darussalam.
EOI invitation is extended to i-Usahawan under the youth entrepreneurship development programme initiative by the Ministry of Energy and was officially launched on 1st August 2018. The programme aimed to encourage youth entrepreneurs to start and develop their own companies by providing opportunities to competitively win a contract with the Government, Government-Linked Companies (GLCs) and/or Statutory Bodies.
The scope of services shall include (but not limited to):
• To manage and operate the cafeteria day-to-day operation such as preparation of breakfast, lunches (and hi-tea) and dinner, and service such as catering and delivery order; and food and hot and cold beverage vending machines for iCentre, Knowledge Hub and Design and Technology;
• To maintain the cafeteria interior and exterior, furniture, equipment, fixture and fitting including the vending machines in safe and good condition;
All scope shall be in accordance with relevant Brunei Government and Authorities regulations and best practices and compliance to the Local Business Development (‘LBD’) directives.
Who should register?
Interested parties should be a local registered company with expertise, experience and proven track record.
i-Usahawan programme pre-requisite as follows: -
• Brunei citizens (yellow identity card holders for directors), consist from the seven (7) indigenous groups (Melayu Brunei, Kedayan, Bisaya, Tutong, Dusun, Belait and Murut)
• Aged between 18 - 40 years old (apply to all directors)
• No prior contract with the Government, Government Linked Companies (GLCs) and/or Statutory Bodies
At minimum, the company must have at least ONE (1) YEAR experience in managing and operating a cafeteria or similar facility.
To register an EOI, the interested parties and i-Usahawan should send their company profile via email to email@example.com with subject heading ‘EOI 19 03 00 – To Manage, Operate and Maintain the Cafeteria for iCentre and Food and Beverage Vending Machines for Anggerek Desa Technology Park Buildings’ before 10.00 am, Monday, 16 March 2020 and provide complete details of:
• Copy of business owner(s) identity card (both sides)
• Copy of certificate of registration 16-17
• Copy of company information e.g., owner(s) profile, organization, experience and track record for the past one (1) years.
• Company contact number(s) and email
Registration for Dialogue Session
We invite interested parties and i-Usahawan to attend a dialogue session on Friday, 20 March 2020, 9.00 am to find out more about the tender process and work scopes.
Please register and book your seat before 10.00 am, Monday, 16 March 2020. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, IC number, date of birth, mobile number, company name (if any) and the EOI of interest and including a copy of your IC (both sides).