Executive Officer, Industry Business Academy (IBA)
Role holder will be able to conduct and deliver effective training to businesses and entrepreneurs in Brunei and to work towards achieving IBA objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to teach and provide training for certain identified topics (training would be provided on the topics if required)
- Facilitate trainers during classes or workshops under IBA
- To conduct classes or workshops effectively for IBA participants that are both beneficial and impactful
- Maintain IBA information and database to generate reports on feedback and data
- Assist in building and maintaining a network of stakeholders and training service providers in order to continuously source for effective training courses or workshops
- Promote IBA to all businesses and entrepreneurs in future events
- Degree level or higher, preferably in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Finance or Trainer/Teacher from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in respective fields (Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Finance or Trainer/Teacher)
- Financial Literacy understanding and experience would be beneficial
- Good communication skills, must be able to present and communicate information effectively to target audience
- Enthusiastic in learning new things and dependable to conduct own research
- Creative in providing innovative solutions and ideas on implementation
- Good organizational, resource-management, and time-management skills required
- Able to work well with others
- Must have a driver’s license and own transportation
Application is only open to Citizens and Permanent Residents of Brunei Darussalam. To apply, please submit the DARe Application Form with your detailed resume and recent photo, to email@example.com. The closing date is 15th March 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.