We currently have no vacancies.
1. Highly motivated, dynamic, professional and committed with pleasant personality
2. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
3. Willing to work extra hours as and when requested
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
5. Proactive, acting with integrity and a team player with internal and external parties
6. Able to work and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
7. Result and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
8. Strong communications skills, people management skills and good interpersonal effectiveness at all working levels including with senior management personnel
Interested candidates must send in their letter of interest, fill in this
form, along with their Curriculum Vitaes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Learn more about us as a potential employer while we learn more about you. Our internship opportunities enable you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.