The Brunei MSME Festival (previously named the Made in Brunei Market Fair), organized by DARe, will provide a platform to raise awareness of Bruneian products and services while promoting and celebrating entrepreneurship.
MSMEs are in need of opportunities and encouragement to show that their contributions are imperative to improve Brunei’s economic growth. The Brunei MSME Festival, organized by DARe, will provide a platform to raise awareness of Bruneian products/services while promoting and celebrating entrepreneurship. The 4-day event will also include conference and interactive sharing sessions that cover various key topics and issues relevant to MSMEs and general public for better engagement. The main objectives of the Brunei MSME Festival are:
To promote entrepreneurial culture
To raise awareness of support programs and services by DARe as well as government and private agencies
To market and rise awareness of Bruneian products and services offered by local MSMEs
The details of the event:
Event: Brunei MSME Festival 2019
Date: 28 – 31 March 2019
Venue: Bridex Hall 1 & 2, Jerudong
• More than 200 booths available.
• Showcasing local Bruneian brands and products as well as services.
• Opportunity to be pipeline for DARe programmes and initiatives.
• A thematic main conference.
• Interactive sharing sessions and talks to promote entrepreneurial culture and development.
• A platform for MSMEs to obtain consultation from the relevant experts/agencies with regards to their business inquiries.
• An opportunity for local MSMEs to meet regional distributors to pitch their products for export.
Cut down the development time with drag-and-drop website builder. Drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required.
Choose from the large selection pre-made blocks - full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, slider, responsive image gallery with, parallax scrolling, sticky header and more.